Are you a creative person? Do you want to have knowledge about the biggest industry in Thailand? Do you enjoy keeping up with the latest trend in web development, programming and e-commerce? If the answer is yes then you could be the right applicant for our role. This is a great opportunity to join one of the legendary hotel group in Thailand. The successful candidate will work within the company’s dynamic marketing team. The role involves ensuring the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately. Design websites. Generate and revise web pages. The webmaster will also need to contribute ideas to generate more traffic to the website and improve conversions. This is a very exciting, enjoyable and challenging role. The webmaster will also get to learn about the tourism, hospitality and MICE industry. This is a very competitive position.
- Monitor the company website to assure it stays online, functions without flaw and assures users a rich online experience.
- Maintain an inventory of advertisements and manage the ad server software.
- Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website.
- Interface for performance issues.
- Troubleshoot the site.
- Review statistics and monitor analytics.
- Maintain responsive design for all devices.
- Plan for future changes to the website.
- Make sure the websites are user friendly and attractive
- Contributes to marketing ideas in order to increase ROI
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
At least 3.0 GPA
Proficient in Web Application/Application with ASP. NET, C#, VB.NET., development
Knowledge with Networking system LAN, WAN and Wifi
Knowledge with Microsoft Windows systems, PC, Apple device and iMac including software MS Office Active Directory and MS Exchange system
Knowledge of wireless and mobile computing
Eager to learn new technologies
Be able to work on their own
Enjoy working in a team
Be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
Have knowledge in software programming and graphics
Be creative and imaginative
Be able to adapt and pick up new techniques
Have good interpersonal and communication skills
Be thorough and precise with their work
Be able to multi-task
Understand international web standards and protocols
Passion for e-commerce, customer happiness, superior service, standards and product
Google certified on Adwords is a plus
Knowledge with new freamwork such as Bootstrap freamwork
Knowledge with SQL Query
Knowledge with Database – E-R Diagram
- Salary ( Baht) 15,000-20,000
- Highlight Monitor the company website to assure it stays online, functions without flaw and assures users a rich online experience. Maintain an inventory of advertisements and manage the ad server software.
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1