Job role and future development
- VSN international global support team member
- Work on cloud-based SaaS project
- Project Coordinator and data scientist trainee for current BIG DATA project
Required Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Biostatistics, Statistics or relevant field.
- Equivalent work experience a plus.
- Familiar with linear model and ideally linear mixed model
- Research or teaching experience is a plus.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- Project coordination skills
- English written and oral communication skills with the ability to present related written and oral materials with team members.
- Organizational, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with team members.
- Scientific knowledge background on agriculture is a plus
- SAS, SPSS and/or R, Microsoft Office
- Experience in general programming languages like Java, C, python, Fortran is a plus.
The employees are our first priority. The number of people is not important but the quality of them is a key of team success. We are investing in people.
- 5 days working with 8 hours
- Provident fund, Annual health checkup, social security
- AIA group insurance
- Travel allowance
- Thai holiday weekend and sick leaves
- Happy Friday (leave early on Friday)
- English environment
- International traveling and collaboration opportunities (England, China, Mexico)
- Company Day Trips and outing
- Work-life balance
- Professional Development Program (online trainings, workshop trainings etc.)
- On-site wellness – yoga, fitness etc.
- Recreation area – Board game corner, table tennis etc.
- Eco-friendly community
- Workforce diversity
Biosci (Thailand) is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply: please apply in this form https://bit.ly/2TMAvCZ
Contact person: K.Teerawit Sinturos (HR administrator)
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight Urgently!! Statistician and Data scientist trainee (Full-time and Part-time)
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1