- Maintain high standard in personal hygiene as well as cleanliness & sanitation in the work place
- Prepare the bar for service.
- Able to interact with guest in friendly manners with Rock & Roll attitude.
- Understand how to handle guest complaint
- Check bar stock and prepare orders for replenishing of supplies.
- Knowledgeable in Beverages Knowledge and able to apply with current job.
- Know the menu/special promotions and assist Guest with recommendations.
- Know all beverage recipes and prepare all drink orders accordingly.
- Control cost by adhering to quantities specified in all beverage recipes.
- Know your role in case of a hotel emergency such as fire, bomb threat etc.
2.) Service charge *
3.) Social Security
4. Provident Fund
5.) Life Insurance Group Health Insurance *
7.) Food for Employees
8.) Employee Dormitory
9.) Food & Beverage Discounts, Affiliated Hotels for Employees *
10.) Training and career advancement opportunities *
11.) Annual Bonus *
12. Annual salary adjustment *
- ONLY Female, Thai Nationality, age not over 30 years. (Fresh Graduated will be consider)
- Secondary school minimum
- Good personality and service minded
- Work in experience 1 year minimum especially in F&B job function
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability in leading, guiding, training, and motivating team members.
- Enthusiastic service-oriented attitude with good interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing & cheerful personality with self-confidence.
- Posses strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
How To Apply
We offer an attractive remuneration incentive which commensurate with work experience and qualifications to
the selected candidate. Please write in with detailed resume outlining qualifications, achievements and a recent photograph to:
Director of Human Resources
HARD ROCK HOTEL PATTAYA
429 Moo 9, Pattaya 2 Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Telephone: 0-3842 8755 Fax: 0-3842 8059
- Salary ( Baht) 0-10,000
- Highlight Urgent
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1