Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for software developments and procedures.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Prepares system and functional specifications for integration and deployment.
- Prepares test plans and procedures for software/system testing.
- Assist in preventive and corrective issues with fare collection and Kiosk systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- At least 4 years of work experiences in IT industry in software development, system analysis and design.
- Proficient in C/C++/C# or .Net Framework development.
- Experience on Window Application or Window Service is an advantage.
- Have work experiences in embedded system programming is plus.
- Experience in MVC, Entity Modeling, Object Oriented Design and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Good Understanding of the 3-tier MVC architecture.
- Clear concept in multi-thread programming and proficiency with relational databases and database management.
- Ability to read and understand requirement and scope documents and work off them.
- Willing to learn and use new skill areas.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
21 TST Tower, 8th, 12th, and 24th floor,
Viphavadi-Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatujak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: +66 2617 9880 ext. 305
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight Proficient in C/C++/C# or .Net Framework development.
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 2