- Prepare all documents for supporting sales team and customers such as Quotation, Data sheet and etc.
- Follow up delivery dates and reconcile outstanding Order and Invoice
- Record necessary information such as Supplier’s name, Customer’s name in the system and always update data.
- Coordinate with internal and external correspondence in accordance with the customer requirement.
- Issue Picking List, Invoice & Receipt, Credit Note, Debit Note and PO.
- Handle over all shipment both import and export procedures by dealing with customer and internal parties in order to make sure that the goods will be on time to customer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration or related fields
- Good computer & typing skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills with pleasant personality
- At least 3 years in Shipping Lines
- Good command of English (both in writing and speaking).
- Experiences in issuing Quotation, invoice and any related shipping documents
- Experience in logistic function
- Hard working, good negotiation skill, highly service minded and good team player
Interested applicants please send your resume with full details of qualifications, experience, and expected salary together with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary ( Baht) 15,000-20,000
- Highlight Benefits: - Bonus - Incentive - Provident Fund - Life and health insurance - Uniform
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1