Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Project Manager with general tasks as directed. (20%)
- Manage both Internal and External Document Control ensuring compliance with both CMMI and Client standards. (10%)
- Organize meeting room bookings, invitations, and record Meeting Minutes. (10%)
- Attend Client meetings and assist with the overall delivery of key project requirements. (10%)
- Effectively and accurately convey relevant project information to the Project Manager and Project Team. (10%)
- Assist with drafting of Monthly Reports, Project Proposals, and other important documents. (20%)
- Coordinate Procurement activities including Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders, Factory Acceptance Tests, and material deliveries. (10%)
- Manage Client Training facilities, documentation, and refreshments. (10%)
- Communicate ideas for improvement of company processes with constructive attitude and assist with the development of others.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, or Computer Science.
- Experience working with large software and/or hardware engineering projects. Knowledge of Engineering / Procurement / Construction Project Life Cycles is a plus.
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel advanced functions (ex. Pivot Tables, Lookup Functions, Macros, Charts, Filters, etc.).
- Skilled with Microsoft Word advanced functions (ex. Cross-Referencing, Bookmarking, Track Changes, etc.) and Microsoft Power Point.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera, or other project schedule management software is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to raise important issues and speak with confidence in meetings.
- Strives to produce reports and other documents at the highest quality and accuracy.
- Able to think quickly. Flexible and maximizes use of time.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, in English and Thai.
- Prior experience in the Mass Transit industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of CMMI process controls is a plus.
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
21 TST Tower, 8th, 12th, and 24th floor,
Viphavadi-Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatujak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: +66 2617 9880 ext. 305
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight Skilled with Microsoft Excel advanced functions (ex. Pivot Tables, Lookup Functions, Macros, Charts, Filters, etc.). Skilled with Microsoft Word advanced functions (ex. Cross-Referencing, Bookmarking, Track Changes, etc.) and Microsoft Power Point.
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1