- Guaranteeing and respecting hygiene and security procedures at the pool and its surroundings
- Responsibility for the safety of our clients
- Organize and participate to various sporting events of the Village
- Dividing the pool in function of the activities
- Give aqua-aerobic lessons
- Ensure the promotion of your activity within the Village
- To participate in the events, sharing moments and Club Med Village life.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree
- Lifeguard certification and First Aid Certificate mandatory
- Experience in the function required
- Fluent in English and knowledge on other language is a plus
- Dynamic, strong serviced mind with good relations & communication skills
- Must be able to travel/relocate aboard
How To Apply
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV stating expected salary, cover letter and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary ( Baht) 15,000-20,000
- Highlight FIND THE REAL YOU : Working at Club Med means discovering yourself through a unique professional and personal experience.
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 2