1. Check very carefully booking details received from reservation such as names, number of PAX, agent, and services required, flight details and make sure it match with what received from reservation.
2. Send booking details to suppliers for confirming all services, make sure all bookings are confirmed.
3. Prepare signboard for driver’s use for airport pick up.
4. Prepare tour itineraries and make sure to hand it over clients upon arrival.
5. Check bookings generated on the online system and make sure to record and confirm with suppliers.
6. Keep files of supplier’s details for future contact and services.
7. Upselling by calling clients to follow up with them for any requirements.
8. Standby 24 hours to reply phone calls, chats, and solve any urgent problems on the ground.
9. Check all tours and transfer contract rates, update rates all the times.
10. Make sure all rates on online system match with latest contract rates and accurate selling prices.
11. Coordinate with back office staff for all tours and transfers updates on the reservation system.
12. Perform other duties as maybe required
- Salary ( Baht) 15,000-20,000
- Highlight Degree in travel and tourism management or other related field Minimum 1 years’ experience in tour operations. Excellent interpersonal skills. Customer service skills. Computer skills. Good English language skills both in writing and speaking