- Contact and work closely with outsource shipping company
- Handle full set of import and export documents such as BL, Invoice & Packing list etc.
- Execute Bill of Lading and shipping document proficiently and competent in customs declaration
- Manage day-to-day operation and transaction
- Liaise with customers as and when necessary
- Build and maintain good rapport with customers to fulfill their requirements
- Improve the process of receiving, issuance, picking and packing requirements for import/ export shipments
- Ensure optimum usage of storage space for inventory according to size, location and quantity
- Suggest cost savings and quality improvement measures
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor/management
- Prepare paperwork oriented job
- Handle database management
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage/ Warehouse
- Monitors documentation entries for receiving and dispatching of goods, assists with entries for stock movements.
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Accident Insurance
- Provident Funds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Arts or Laws
- At least 5 years’ experience in logistics duties, Freight Forwarder
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Chinese Communicate is advantage
- Some knowledge of warehouse operation management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel applications
- Must have initiative, positive attitude and ability to work independently
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 158 2688 ext 24.
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight .
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1