– Year of experience: minimum 2 years experience in legal and compliance experience as a transaction-oriented (hotel) real estate professional, investor or banking
– Strong analytical skills and experience in investments, including financial structuring
– Experience in working in real estate segment, investors and property advisors in South East Asia is an advantage
– Good command of English in both written and spoken
– Ability to work both independently in the local/ international market and within a cross-functional team environment
– Strong time management skills with an ability to prioritize effectively
– Willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment and perform multiple office related tasks and an open-minded attitude towards learning new skills
– At least Bachelor- s degree in Law, Business administration, or industry-related fields
Report to : Site Acquisition Director
Country Engagement : Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Cambodia, Laos Vietnam and Myanmar
Job Scope :
– Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved
– Manage consultancies documentation activities (drafting and processing consultancy agreements, processing payments, etc.)
– Assist administrative support and work cooperatively with oversea subsidiary companies to carry out other administrative, financial and operations tasks as assigned.
– Oversee all documentation and filing requirements (both hard copy and electronic record keeping) associated with team activities
– Supports departments by collecting and coordinating oversea data with, bank, legal, auditors and various third parties.
– As a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues to appropriate resources
– Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Corporate Compliance Committee of the Board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight Year of experience: minimum 2 years experience in legal and compliance experience as a transaction-oriented (hotel) real estate professional, investor or banking, Strong analytical skills and experience in investments, including financial structuring. Experience in working in real estate segment, investors and property advisors in South East Asia is an advantage