- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports (upon request)
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Accurate data entry of local supplier’s invoices to general ledger
- Accurate Coding of invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc.,
- Matching supplier’s invoices to respective Purchase order with all supporting documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email.
- Monthly preparation detail support expense accrual’s journal
- Support the preparation of various monthly account reports.
- Ensure every VAT registered is VAT compliant.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Accident Insurance
- Provident Funds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in accounting. Fresh grads are very welcome.
- Male or female, Thai nationality only
- Computer skills and good with Microsoft office especially Excel
- Service mind and ability to work under pressure
- Accurate, punctual, detail-oriented
- Flexibility, willingness to learn and a can-do attitude are important.
- Good communication in English skills.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 02 158 2688 ext 24.
- Salary ( Baht) 15,000-20,000
- Highlight Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field 0-2 years of relevant experience in accounting. Fresh grads are very welcome. Male or female, Thai nationality only
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1