- Set IT standards to suit the business operation of the company.
- Maintain Database Application Development by the company or outsource to meet the needs of each unit functions.
- Formulate IT policies in line with the Company’s operating policies.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out the development / supply of software and hardware to meet the needs of the company.
- Prepare and develop the IT process.
- Proactively monitor and administer the network, workstation operating systems, security system, safety, backups and servers related to the systems.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
- Supervise and train employees’ use of the systems to assure compliance with pre-defined and set company policies.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of employees in the department.
- Selecting and comparing service providers, service contracts, and technical features. Review the IT requirements of the requested units for review as proper.
- Assist the corporate IT on projects and support related issues in the field or at the corporate office.
- Male, age 40 years old and above, any nationality is welcomed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related fields.
- Proven working experience in regional as an IT manager or relevant experience.
- At least 10 years in network administration and server or database application development or project manager.
- Previous experience supporting enterprise applications including MS-Office 365, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Fast React, end-point protection, Anti-spam applications, Backup Systems, firewalls, and other related technologies.
- Server and Network Security Management Skills.
- Knowledge of Database Application Development.
- Communication Negotiation Skills.
- Knowledge of PABX phone system and CCTV system.
- Strong desire and ability to work in a team oriented, customer service environment with excellent communication capabilities.
- Good in English communication.
- Able to travel to work in upcountry and oversea.
If interested, please send a resume in English Version with photo and your Expected Salary through this Email: email@example.com Any question, please feel free to contact HR Department.
LIB Inter Group | Trax Intertrade
137/63 Soi Latphrao 41, Latphrao Road, Chantharakasem, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Tel. +66 02 541-9309 to16 Ext.1407 | Mobile No. +66 61 169-5151 | Line ID: libgroup | Map: https://goo.gl/maps/dDr83VEAzsM2
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight ปรับเงินเดือนประจำปี โบนัสประจำปี สหกรณ์ออมทรัพย์ สินเชื่อเพื่อที่อยู่อาศัยจากธนาคารอาคารสงเคราะห์ งานเลี้ยงสังสรรค์ประจำปี
- Foreigner Can Apply? Yes
- Numbers of Positions 1