– Thai Nationality only.
– Good in English communication.
– Good Human relations.
– Have the service mild.
– Be able to work in shift.
– Fresh Graduated are Welcome.
– To assist Front Office Manager and Hostel Manager in increasing the Hotel- s profitability.
– To assist guest and ensure their stays at Hotel or Hostel are comfortable and an experience to remember.
– Responsible for serving beverages in Bar efficiently and in a most courteous manner.
– To be conduct and participate in daily Hostel activities.
Responsibilities and Means
– Having a positive attitude towards work is self-disciplined and self-motivated, set a good working example for all sub-ordinates.
– Responsible for the daily organization of the section.
– May be assigned to perform duties in Bar when needed
– Be concerned with staff discipline and staff performance and help to develop skills for all staff within the section.
– Contribute to overall operational efficiency by performing relevant duties as assigned. Monitor guest service personnel constantly, ensuring that at all times maximum guest satisfaction is being achieved through guest recognition and prompt cordial attention.
– Establish good public relationship with all guests.
– Provide guests with the most accurate and up to date information at all times.
– Provide services and information to guests which are the most accurate and up to date possible, and are delivered to the guest in the most meaningful way.
– Maintain a very good reputation for the Hotel and assist to increase the overall profitability of the Hotel.
Human Resource Responsibilities
– Be understanding and supportive, encouraging and helpful to all sub-ordinates.
– Have a good working relationship with all colleagues and employees of the Hotel.
– Reports directly to the Hostel Manager and Front Office Manager.
– Assist in maintaining a close working relationship with all Departments of the Hotel.
Replacement and Temporary Mission
– To be flexible and willing when asked to fill in any areas where needed to help in an emergency or difficult circumstances as assigned or required by Management.
– To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as designated or requiredby Management from time to time.
Welfare & benefits
– 5days work/week
– Annual leave (10 – 15 days) upon years of services
– Wedding Leave and Gift
– Birthday Leave
– Child Birth Gift
– 15 days of Public Holiday
– Group life & Health Insurance
– Annual Physical Check Up
– Provident fund
– Lub d Hostel Stay Benefit
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Salary ( Baht) 15,000-20,000
- Highlight Thai Nationality only. Good in English communication. To assist Front Office Manager and Hostel Manager in increasing the Hotel- s profitability.