- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in IT or related fields
- 6-8 years experienced in implementing and / or support ERP projects or work on ERP. (AX / Syteline / Oracle, Functional finance and Logistic)
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experienced as ERP Project Manager role.
- Customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills is preferred.
- Should be responsible for managing projects as a functional.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work effectively with others and problem solving skills.
- Team work and willing to learn a new technology.
- Willing to work hard and under pressure.
- Self-motivated, presentation and strong leadership skills.
- Annual and special prizes
- Life insurance, health insurance, and group accident insurance
- Creative activity and company party
- Company Trip
- Expense and transportation allowance
- Annual holidays
- Special payment for fire victims
- Maternity Allowance
- Special payment for ordination
Others Interested persons please send application letter in English indicating current and expected salary together with resume, transcript and one recent photo by post or E- mail. Walk- in candidates is welcome.
ACTRAN SYSTEMS CO., LTD.
21/22 Thai Wah 1, 9th Fl., South Sathorn Road,
Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel : 0-2679-1668 | Fax : 0-2679-1687
Website : www.actran.co.th
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight Bachelor's or Master Degree in IT or related fields, 6-8 years experienced in implementing and / or support ERP projects or work on ERP. (AX / Syteline / Oracle, Functional finance and Logistic), Minimum 3 - 5 years experienced as ERP Project Manager role.