- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Perform assigned Change requests
- Resolve assigned proactive and maintenance tasks
- Proactively communicate with customers as required, by keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Escalate advanced and time sensitive issues on an as needed basis
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
- Work in a team and communicate effectively
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Accident Insurance
- Provident Funds
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- 5 years experience in Oil and Gas Fields.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Flexibility – responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 02 158 2688 ext 24.
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight .
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1