- Assist billing processing, printing of invoice to 3PL and other direct customers and deal with them for the pickup of the document.
- Assist to prepare shipping documents required for submission to Customs and FDA and for goods receipt (GR) i.e. checking document completeness, photocopy, scanning, matching & staple documents and arranging with 3PL messenger to pick up the documents
- Assist the team to check data related to GR of inbound shipments & repacking materials and record in–transit damage, short or over shipment etc.
- Assist the team to check correctness and completeness of billing from 3PL/LSP etc.
- Assist the team in regards to repacking materials i.e. PO processing, follow up delivery with the printers and 3 ways matching.
- Assist the team to prepare some routine reports from SAP and data collection required for analysis or tracking i.e. Days cover report, Goods in transit report, Landed cost file (containing duties, customs clearance, local freight expenses for R2R to allocate costs at SKU level), service charges from 3PL/LSP etc.
- Assist the team to do document filing & retention i.e. customs related documents, documents required for hospital tender etc
- Provide administrative support as required by the team and supervisor
- University graduate any file / Welcome New graduated!
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in secretary or administrative support
- Workable English (reading & writing in particular)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel in particular)
- Ability to plan and prioritize own works, have sense of urgency.
- Accurate, attention to details
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to multitasks
- Being proactive and flexible
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to Handle Confidential & sensitive Information
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume with recent photo (stating current & expected package) via “Apply for this job” bottom.
GlaxoSmithKline (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
12th floor, Wave Place,
55 Wireless Rd., Lumpini,
Patumwan, BKK 10330
Contact K. Tac Tel. 02 659 3036
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Visit us at :http://www.gsk.com/careers/
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight สามารถเริ่มงานได้ทันที/ ทำงาน จ - ศ เวลา 8.30 - 5.30 น./ ออฟฟิศติดBTS เพลินจิต
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1