- Welcoming and supervising children from 4 to 17 years
- Entertaining by leading manual and/or sports activities
- Organizing game workshops and a weekly show
- Reassuring children and parents
- Being responsible for children’s hygiene and safety
- Guaranteeing and respecting hygiene and security procedures at the pool and its surroundings
- Responsibility for the safety of our clients
- To participate in the events, sharing moments and Club Med Village life.
- Travel to and live in another country
- Live in a beautiful place.
- Meet and interact with people from all over the world.
- Long-lasting friendships.
- Learn and practice other languages.
- A chance to be on stage and participate in entertainment and shows.
- Experience in the tourism industry.
- Life experiences and self discovery.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma
- Lifeguard certification mandatory
- Fluent in English and another language a plus
- Dynamic, strong serviced mind with good relations & communication skills
- Must be able to travel/relocate aboard
How To Apply
Please email your updated CV stating expected salary, cover letter and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary ( Baht) 15,000-20,000
- Highlight FIND THE REAL YOU : Working at Club Med means discovering yourself through a unique professional and personal experience.
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 2