STAY is located in Rawai, Phuket. It seats on a 25,000 square meter land plot. STAY will feature a 4 stars hotel of 200 rooms, 3 F&B outlets, a Spa and a Gym concept.
We are now 12 months under construction and looking for highly passionate candidates, if you are self-motivated, have a background and experience in hospitality industry sales and marketing, Resortlife offer opportunities to join our team.
Position: Chief Engineer
Employment Status: Full Time
Report directly to the Owner
Office Location: Rawai, Phuket
- Supervise, develop and maintain ongoing maintenance operations, including refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventative maintenance, rooms, air/heating units, operation machines, swimming pools, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, water softeners, switch rooms, electrical substations, etc.
- Inspect and evaluate, on an ongoing and regular basis, physical and functional conditions of hotel assets, including all guestrooms, public areas and produce complete inspection reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Work closely with other departments (i.e., Front Office, Kitchen and Housekeeping Departments on maintenance and repairs issues) to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Order materials and complete work assignments on time and by a specified date.
- Notify management concerning the need for major repairs /maintenance or additions to lighting, heating, ventilating, pumping and piping equipment.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet maintenance work schedules and recommend measures to improve engineering related hotel operations.
- Analyze and resolve work problems or assist employees in resolving work problems.
- Understand government regulations affecting the hotel’s operations, ensuring the hotel operates in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and requirements of any local or municipal authority.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical, etc.).
- Previous experience as Chief Engineer of at least 4 years at a big luxury hotel is required with pre-opening and hands-on experience.
- Experience in managing, preventive maintenance and operating an electrical system, air-conditioner, water system and pump, sanitary system, pool, gas and fire system, generator, automated and lighting system.
- Results driven with the ability to be flexible.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your updated CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (STAY – Chief Engineer) to email@example.com
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight Work Station : Rawai, Phuket
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1