- Service, decoration and supervision of the restocking of the cold and hot buffets
- Management of a kitchen team (minimum 4 persons)
- Being responsible for the larder
- Respecting and applying hygiene and safety procedures
- To participate in the events, sharing moments and Club Med Village life
- Travel to and live in another country.
- Live in a beautiful place.
- Meet and interact with people from all over the world.
- Long-lasting friendships.
- Learn and practice other languages.
- A chance to be on stage and participate in entertainment and shows.
- Experience in the tourism industry.
- Life experiences and self discovery.
- Thai Nationality
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Culinary arts or similar certification compulsory
- Experience and management experience mandatory
- Working in Japan : At least 10 years working experience and management experience mandatory
- Skills for both hot and cold buffets (catering)
- Fluent in English is necessary
- Working Oversea & Must be able to travel/relocate aboard
How To Apply
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV stating expected salary, cover letter and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary ( Baht) 25,000-30,000
- Highlight FIND THE REAL YOU : Working at Club Med means discovering yourself through a unique professional and personal experience.
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 2