- All scopes of BOI/ITC Tasks
- Receive and transfer goods in transit shipment in Accpac system.
- Support to advise BOI process to staff.
- Create receive invoice (domestic) in Accpac system.
- Booking forex for currency shipment call import and export shipment.
- Coordinate with BOI officer for all concern regulations.
- Submit import extension and submit income to BOI.
- Other specific assignment relate to BOI or ITC project.
- Others as assigned
- Working Time: Monday – Friday (8:30-17:30 Hrs.)
- Food & transportation allowance: 3,800.- /month
- Diligent: 500.- /month (if no late, no leave)
- Group insurance for IPD, accident
- Medical fee: 30,000.-/year
- Dental fee: 5,000.-/year
- Spa, fitness or family medical: 5,000.-/year
- Provident funds: 5% from basic salary
- 6 days annual leave for first 3 years, from year 4th will be 1 day additional (Maximum not over 12 days annual leave)
- Annual health check
- Company trip
- New Year Party
- Yearly Bonus (as of company’s business situation and profit)
- Thai <27 years old, Female or Male
- Bachelor degree in related field
- About 1-3 years in all processes of BOI and ITC Project and TAX refund
- Able to communicate in English (all speaking, reading, writing)
- Computer skill: Good in Microsoft Office program, etc.
- Other skill: Have knowledge of Accpac system, Import-Export, ITC (International Trading Centers)
- *Manner: On time, no late, good health, much responsible of work, etc.
- *Health: Excellence
How To Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-639-7288 for more information
- Salary ( Baht) 20,000-25,000
- Highlight -
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1