- Interact with product team, understand business requirements and design technical solutions
- Develop programs for mobile application, web services, and etc. for batch processes
- Perform technical design, develop new programs, modify existing programs, and prepare functional specifications documents
- Analyze program performance during execution using various programming languages and techniques
- Responsible for writing unit test and perform integration tests
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging application issues
- Perform code review and follow change management process
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Related
- At least 4 – 5 year experience in Java J2EE Development
- Experience working in Banking/ Finacial Service business
- Expertise in Back-End programming; Java, J2EE
- Expertise in Java Frameworks in Spring / Struts / Jenkins / Maven / Backbone
- Experience in Back-base is a plus
- Possess advanced knowledge of object oriented design and development
- (OOA/OOD) and the J2EE framework and data architectures.
- Experience in working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic/ Websphere servers
- At least intermediate level of English communication
- Work Location : Ratchayothin
For further details, please contact us at 02-797-4009, 02-797-4000.
Join our page fb.com/CareersatIBMSD or ibm.biz/jobsIBMSD
Human Resources Department
IBM Solutions Delivery Co., Ltd.
3rd Floor, IBM Building
Phaholyothin Road, Samsennai, Bangkok 10400
(Near Ari BTS Station)
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Related, At least 4 - 5 year experience in Java J2EE Development, Experience working in Banking/ Finacial Service business.