- Organizing and checking the cleaning of the hotel rooms and common areas
- Managing the housekeeping team (internal team or external supplier)
- Managing the restocking of hotel equipment and the housekeeping budget
- Ensuring the respect of hygiene and safety rules
- Supporting the Housekeeping Manager and replacing her/him if necessary
- To participate in the events, sharing moments and Club Med Village life.
- Travel to and live in another country
- Live in a beautiful place.
- Meet and interact with people from all over the world.
- Long-lasting friendships.
- Learn and practice other languages.
- A chance to be on stage and participate in entertainment and shows.
- Experience in the tourism industry.
- Life experiences and self discovery.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in hotel industry
- Diploma in the hotel industry
- Working experience as housekeeper assistant & managing a team
- Fluent in English and knowledge of another languages (French, Korean, Japanese or Mandarin) is a plus
- Dynamic, strong serviced mind with good relations & communication skills
- Must be able to travel/relocate aboard
How To Apply
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV stating expected salary, cover letter and a recent photo to email@example.com.
- Salary ( Baht) 25,000-30,000
- Highlight FIND THE REAL YOU : Working at Club Med means discovering yourself through a unique professional and personal experience.
- Foreigner Can Apply? No
- Numbers of Positions 1