- Design animation to engage target audience, and build brand footprint across web and social media platforms
- Support in graphic and multimedia designs, and video editing and production
- Support the company during events and brand awareness campaigns
- Support teams with other visual content needs
- Collaborate with digital vendors and service providers, as required
- Thai, 25 to 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, animation, film or a related field
- 3 years work experience in multimedia design, motion graphics, video editing or production, or animation. Talented new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Solid experience in animation and design software, including After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or other related software
- Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
- Excellent skills in drawing, illustration or story board
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Willing to work extended hours on need basis to meet deadlines
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
Click the button below to send your resume, together with your photograph and recent and expected salaries. Please include your first name and last name in your resume’s filename (eg john_smith.docx, john_smith.pdf).
This is an urgent hiring due to business expansion. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis, so submit your resume as early as possible
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight You will think out of the box and convey our message to the targeted audience by way of animated videos. This role requires demonstrated experience in 3D modeling and graphics, walkthrough and character animations, and more.