Your work involves the preparation of financial statements, maintaining cash controls, supervising payroll and maintaining accounts payable.
- Prepare and manage financial statements and tax reports
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly closings are accurate and on schedule
- Coordinate with external audits
- Perform other accounting tasks as assigned
- Thai, 25 to 35 years old
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accountancy. CPA preferred.
- 5 years work experience with accounting
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
- Familiar with reporting techniques used in accounting
- Excellent organizational, time management and collaboration skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Willing to work extended hours on need basis to meet deadlines
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
Click the button below to send your resume, together with your photograph and recent and expected salaries. Please include your first name and last name in your resume’s filename (eg john_smith.docx, john_smith.pdf).
This is an urgent hiring due to business expansion. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis, so submit your resume as early as possible
- Salary ( Baht) Negotiable
- Highlight Your work involves the preparation of financial statements, maintaining cash controls, supervising payroll and maintaining accounts payable