- Prepare full set of accounts, Financial and management reports (P&L, Balance Sheet etc) – at least 3 years experience.
- Involvement in day to day accounting and treasury operations.
- Liaise with bank on banking related matters, perform bank reconciliation.
- Perform day to day accounting functions of AR and AP including invoicing, inter company transactions, cash & payment and fixed assets management.
- Preparation of payment voucher, cheques and other payment related matters.
- Liaise with tax agents, auditors,bankers, company secretary and other statutory bodies, handle tax related matters.
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations.
- Cost Management and cost control.
- Undertake any other duties & responsibilities as instructed by the superior
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Claim
- Company t-shirt
- Yearly Increment
- Able to handle full set of accounts, tax, Account receivables, Account payable, month end closing.
- Good general accounting experience, with debit and credit comprehension and reconciliation experience.
- Accounting entry knowledge of Autocount Software.
- Excel, word and power point reporting.
- able to have team work and co-operation
- stand alone and multitask
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Province Samutprakam, Thailand.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Click the button below to send your resume, together with your photograph and recent and expected salaries. Please include your first name and last name in your resume’s filename.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis, so submit your resume as early as possible
- Salary ( Baht) 25,000-30,000
- Highlight We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.